By booking accommodation online through Acacia Hotel’s website (“the Hotel”) you (“the Customer”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Once your reservation is confirmed your credit card will be used as a form of guarantee for the reservation. Any cancellation will need to be received by the Hotel 48 hours prior to arrival. This applies to reservations made within this 48 hour period.
- The Customer will be required to provide a credit card and photo ID (passport or driver’s license) at hotel check-in. $200 cash bond is required in the event you do not have a valid credit card.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to book a hotel room.
- Room rates are per room per single/double occupancy unless otherwise stated.
All rates are inclusive of the Australian Goods and Services Tax.
Rates only apply to reservations made at the website and are subject to changes without notice.
- The Customer acknowledges that the website provided to you is not fault free due to factors outside the control of the Hotel.
- The Customer agrees to indemnify the Hotel and its affiliates, officers and employees harmless of any claim or demand made arising out of or in connection with your breach of this Agreement.
These terms do not affect consumers’ statutory rights.